Friday 12 April 2013

Kornerupine



A rare stone found in Greenland. The colour changes as you turn it. I don't have one and haven't yet seen one anywhere, no doubt due to it's being so rare, this obviously pushes the price up too, so it's expensive if you do find one.

This is called the teaching stone, Teachers. Keep one on you while at school, college or university to help communicate to your students as it'll make you more eloquent to them and convey your subject over to them with clarity. It works with the throat chakra, is good for thyroid problems but also with communication and  speaking in general. Useful for teachers it will help you to listen, too. Necessary for a good teacher, I think, to hear their students and what they need, not just to be able to talk at them but with them.

Another use for this gemstone is the ability it gives in aiding you to live this life to the full, to cut through illusions and realise it's important to enjoy life, live it, don't be afraid to live your dreams. The Kornerupine will give energy to you as well, which is probably for the best as you start doing so much more, but at the same time it will calm and stabilise your emotions. It'll cause you to realise each moment is precious.

An interesting side to the Kornerupine is that to is said to reveal messages and answers to the user after giving you flashes of inspiration, or maybe dreams, and that if you have a problem will give the answer to them to help solve them. I don't know about you but I'm sure I could do with a problem solver, sometimes.

5 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

I've never heard of this stone, but it could prove a cool addition to a story that's been brewing in my head for a very long time.

S. L. Hennessy said...

I don't care what they call it, I want it!!! Pretty!

Happy A to Z blogging.
pensuasion.blogspot.com

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Fascinating! This is the first time I've ever heard of this stone. It's beautiful and has such an interesting purpose.

Susan Scott said...

Thank you for this lovely post! I love stones, quartz crystal - and give them as gifts with their messages about them attached. I wish I could hop back to your original post to ensure the correct spelling of this beautiful K crystal but I may lose this comment ..
Looking forward to your 'L' post!

Susan Scott's Soul Stuff

DayDreamer said...

Andrew, wow, hope it helps :)

S. L. yes it's a lustrous stone, isn't it

Harvest Moon, it is quite a rare stone and not very well known for that reason

Susan, you are quite right in pointing out the spelling, I'm rather embarrassed I have misspelled one of the letters and have now fixed it - maybe I can blame it on a typo, lol. Can I say what a lovely way of giving it as a gift along with their message to explain them